A LOVING CHRISTIAN FAMILY STRIVING TO ACHIEVE EXCELLENCE
Based on our Catholic faith and Gospel values we aim to:
- provide a welcoming, safe, Christian environment and to promote the best atmosphere for learning;
- provide a broad, balanced curriculum delivered in a creative, sensitive and structured way to develop each child’s full potential;
- invite opportunities for the school family to develop their own spirituality and tolerance of other races, cultures, creeds;
- encourage everyone to see personal development as something which can continue throughout life;
- enable pupils to play an active and positive role in society;
- develop and foster sound, supportive relationships between all those involved in the life of the school community.