Our Class Blog:
A fantastic way to keep in touch with you teachers and class friends!
Online Learning Tasks
- Year 3 – Home Learning (w/c 12th July 2021)
- Year 3 Home Learning (w/c 5th July 2021)
- Year 3 Home Learning (w/c 21st June 2021)
- Year 3 Home Learning (w/c 15th March 2021)
- Year 3 Home Learning (w/c 8th March 2021)
- Year 3 Home Learning (w/c 1st March 2021)
- Year 3 Home Learning (w/c 22nd Feb 2021)
- Year 3 Home Learning (w/c 8th Feb 2021)
- Year 3 Home Learning (w/c 1st Feb 2021)
- Year 3 Home Learning (w/c 25th Jan 2021)
- Maths and English Workbook 1 | Maths and English Workbook 1 Answers
- Year 3 Home Learning (w/c 18th Jan 2021)
- Year 3 Home Learning (w/c 11th Jan 2021)
- Year 3 Home Learning (w/c 4th Jan 2021)
Phonics play are offering access to all their phonics games for free using the following log in details.
Home learning ideas
- Google Drive access log in information
- Google Drive Children’s Instructions
- https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/find-a-book/library-page it’s access to a free eBooks collection, developed for children aged 3–11 years old.
- Maths Home Learning (White Rose Maths)
- Premier League Primary Stars
- ALPSIT Home learning pack
- Life Skills Challenge
- Follow this link for great ways to keep fit and active at home: https://www.getset.co.uk/resources/travel-to-tokyo/indoor-activity
- Resources for parents
Welcome to 2021 Yr 3!
Year 3 Team
Class teacher: Mrs Ormandy
Support Staff: Mrs Reid and Mrs Griffiths
School life is a bit different at the moment and lots of us are working hard at home. Each week there will be a new home learning planner on our website for you to access so that whether you are in school or at home, we are all working on the same areas of the curriculum.
See below for the work we will be covering this term.
Maths: Multiplication and Division
Money and Statistics
Measurement: Length and Perimeter
English: Aladdin : Narrative writing
Portia Spiders: Non-chronological report
Science: Forces and Magnets / Animals: Skeleton and Movement
History: The Bronze Age
Geography: Continue work on Volcanoes and Earthquakes
Building locational knowledge: A study of the UK
Art: Drawing with Rob Biddulph
Reading: As we are not in school at the moment and we cannot take reading books home. Remember to go onto the ‘Wheelers’ on line library service to find a book. We encourage children to read at least three times a week for 10 minutes.
TTRS: Practise your times tables daily.
Stay safe and I look forward to being in class with you all again soon!