Our Special Needs Co-ordinator is Mrs. Shelley Sisk (Bed Hons, National Qualification for SEN) and can be contacted via the school office on 0151 477-8170.
SEND home learning resources
- School Mental Health week 1st February 2021
- Oak National Academy specialist classroom
- BBC Bitesize Parents’ Toolkit: SEND
- Chatter Pack
- Useful Websites for Parents
- iPad Apps for Learners with Dyslexia/Reading and Writing Difficulties
- SEND online
- Timetable online
- Covid 19 News
Support for Parents
- Supporting Individuals with Autism through Uncertain Times
SEND Review Dates
Spring dates to be confirmed. Please contact Mrs Sisk via the school office if you have any current concerns or queries.
Knowsley Local Offer
Knowsley Borough Council can also offer advice and support regarding SEND.
The Knowsley Local Offer is available on www.knowsleyinfo.co.uk