- Year 1 overview of learning
- Year 2 overview of learning
- Year 3 overview of learning
- Year 4 overview of learning
- Year 5 overview of learning
- Year 6 overview of learning
- To challenge widely held views and promote a culture where people readily understand the impact good numeracy skills and mathematics can have on the social, financial, health and employment aspects of their lives.
- To support teachers and other adults in our schools to encourage pupils to make connections in their numeracy and mathematics lessons to real life contexts and with other areas of their school experiences.
Mathematics – useful websites to support learning at home
All areas of maths:
- http://www.mathletics.com/ (all children for Year 2 to Year 6 will have a log in)
- https://ttrockstars.com/login (all children for Year 2 to Year 6 will have a log in)
Times table practice and maths games: