Our Class Blog:
A fantastic way to keep in touch with you teachers and class friends!
Home learning ideas
- Google Drive access log in information
- Google Drive Children’s Instructions
- https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/find-a-book/library-page it’s access to a free eBooks collection, developed for children aged 3–11 years old.
- Maths Home Learning (White Rose Maths)
- Premier League Primary Stars
- ALPSIT Home learning pack
- Life Skills Challenge
- Follow this link for great ways to keep fit and active at home: https://www.getset.co.uk/resources/travel-to-tokyo/indoor-activity
- Resources for parents
Welcome to Year 3!
The children have made a great start to life in the juniors.
The Year 3 Team
Class teachers: Mrs Ormandy / Mrs Craike
- Place Value
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Pug of the Frozen North
- The Snowman
- Rocks and Soils
- Forces and Magnets
Come and See Topics:
Homes, Promises, Visitors
Other Faith Week:
The children will have the opportunity to learn to play the keyboard. They will take part in a music wider opportunities programme with a specialist music teacher every Tuesday afternoon.
(Volcanoes, Earthquakes, Tsunamis)
Art & Design:
(Printing) Stone-age cave paintings.
Fitness / Invasion Games
We Love Games (In this apptivity children will use gaming apps to develop computational thinking skills and develop a simple program as a final project.) We will also enjoy a session with a specialist teacher from the CLC.
Homework and spellings will be given out on a Friday to be returned and tested the following Thursday.
The children’s books will be changed as and when returned.
We encourage you to please read at home as much as possible with your child.
Children are required to have the appropriate kit at all times. It is important that children have a pair of pumps in school.
Normal P.E days are Monday and Wednesday, however, at present we have a special coach coming in from LFC to work with the children on a Thursday instead of Monday. Thank you.