- Our Vision
- Maths policy
- Multiplication and Division calculation policy (White Rose)
- Addition and subtraction calculation policy (White Rose)
- National Curriculum progression document (White Rose)
- National Curriculum Programmes of study
- Maths top tips to make a difference
- Multiplication and Division facts year group expectations
- Year 1 overview of learning
- Year 2 overview of learning
- Year 3 overview of learning
- Year 4 overview of learning
- Year 5 overview of learning
- Year 6 overview of learning
We are delighted to announce that we have received the Gold Award for the Liverpool Counts Quality Mark. This is an amazing achievement for our school. To achieve our gold status, all the pupils, staff, parents, governors and wider school community worked together to raise the status of maths and promote positive attitudes towards it. We worked hard to ensure that children see maths as a life skill that they need every day and it is clear that they understand that maths is vital for their jobs and careers in the future.
The aims of the project were:
- To raise the profile of Numeracy.
- To create a positive ethos and be encouraged to take risks.
- To change the culture of thinking around Maths – develop an ‘I can do’ attitude.
- To make real life connections.
- To understand the role Maths plays in our future life choices.
- To show how Maths links with other subject areas.
- To share and celebrate the enjoyment of Maths.
Well done to all our amazing pupils, staff, parents and governors for achieving this award for our school. Special thanks to our Maths link Governor, Mrs Lester, and to our fabulous Maths Ambassadors, Emily (Y6) and Sadie (Y6) for their hard work and commitment in preparing for the award.
Mathematics – useful websites to support learning at home
All areas of maths:
- https://ttrockstars.com/login (all children for Year 2 to Year 6 will have a log in)
- https://satscompanion.com/ (Year 5 and 6, coming soon for Year 3 and 4)
Times table practice and maths games: